Everything you need to find out about scientific article: its function, way and structure of writing
The manuscript associated with article needs to have the total name regarding the work, the surname and mane associated with the writer, the annotation ( on a split web page), the essay editing service menu of used literary works.
Few words in the framework of medical article
The content includes a structure that is simple
- introduction (formulation of the problem that is scientific relevance, reference to the most crucial tasks when it comes to development of a specific industry of science and practice – 1 paragraph or 5-10 lines);
- the key research and publications in the problem, recently relied in by the writer, the difficulty regarding the allocation of unresolved issues, which can be specialized in this article (0.5-2 pages of typed text);
- formulation associated with the function of the content (statement associated with the problem) – the primary concept of this publication is expressed, which differs significantly through the contemporary tips in regards to the issue, complements or deepens already known approaches. The goal of the paper follows through the statement regarding the clinical problem and the post on the key publications on subjects (1 paragraph, or 5-10 lines);
- a declaration for the content of own research – the main an element of the article. It covers the primary conditions and results of medical research, personal tips, thoughts, gotten clinical facts, program of test. Analysis associated with outcomes, personal share for the writer into the implementation of the key conclusions, etc. (5-6 pages);
- conclusion, when the main statement through the author is developed, the content of conclusions and recommendations, their significance for theory and training, social importance and views (1/3 page).
Variety of guidelines of composing a scientific article
When composing an article that is scientific you ought to stay glued to specific guidelines:
- The information about the author is indicated in the upper right corner there is the author’s full name; if necessary, the information that supplements
- the name for the article briefly reflects its idea that is main (ideally as much as five terms);
- a clinical report should be avoided;
- it really is not practical to inquire of rhetorical concerns; more use of narrative sentences;
- usually do not overload the writing with figures within the listings of specific views, conditions, demands;
- citations in the article are used very rarely (it is possible to make references in the parentheses to the scientist who first investigated the nagging problem);
- all references to authority are given at the start of the content; the volume that is main specialized in the presentation regarding the author’s own opinions;
- the content should conclude with concrete conclusions and suggestions and include a summary of utilized sources.
Theoretical and empirical kinds of articles
Prior to the allocation in clinical research associated with theoretical and empirical standard of knowledge, we distinguish theoretical and empirical articles. The articles that are theoretical the outcomes of research carried out with the aid of such ways of cognition as abstraction, analysis, synthesis, induction, deduction, idealization, formalization, modeling.
Into the articles where in fact the calculations are produced, the objects associated with description within the analytical or graph-analytical type are real, chemical, real and chemical procedures, results and ways of financial calculations, etc.
In works dedicated to the interpretation of phenomena, procedures, issues based on the systematization of scientific facts with all the allocation of basic ideas, maxims, laws and regulations, mathematical calculations and models are given, however the product is especially presented in a form that is textual. The importance that is main the dwelling of obtaining logical guidelines and legislation.
Empirical articles describe the total link between research carried out by using experimental techniques, observation, measurement, however with making use of a quantity of theoretical methods. Inside their titles you will find often words, calculation, evaluation, definition, methodology.
The techniques of research, opportinity for its realization are described, the characteristic and classification associated with received product is given, its interpretation, in the event of implementation contains all about experimental and testing that is industrial. Information is often presented in the shape of maps, less often – diagrams, drawings, photographs, in tabular type.
The final part of the article, summing up the material, should respond to the questions posed by the part that is introductory echo with it and therefore show your reader the place of work with the industry knowledge system.